Planning Your Event
What Should You Expect From Your Speaker?
Excellence. In preparation, I will be available to discuss plans for my presentation. I will know what your organization does and your specific goals for the presentation you are hiring me to deliver.
During the presentation, I will…
- Interact with the audience and engage, involve, and inspire them throughout the presentation.
- Present time-proven, relevant information.
- Relate the presentation to your organization and people.
- Use visual aids to enhance the look, feel and impact of my presentation.
- Allow for questions and comments from the audience during the presentation.
After the presentation, I will suggest strategies to continue the impact of my message during follow-up. I will always accept personal phone calls, or emails to follow up on the presentation from individual audience members or executives.
Meeting Planner/Press Kit PDF
Download Meeting Planner/Press Kit here >>
Headshot and Book Cover
Click on the headshot above right for a high resolution image of JV
And click below for a high resolution image of his book cover
(To download either image, click on the image, then on the pop up, Control click or right-Click and select to save as… to your computer)